Wednesday 18 January 2012

Colour Stories

Monday 16th - We created colour stories based on the samples we had created to date with the aim to group samples, mixing contrasting ideas that could prove exiciting when viewed together. I decided to ammend these stories after completing several more print samples. I found this task effective as it provided me with the oppertunity to assess how relevant my samples where as collective pieces, I was able to read them individually and within groups to develop my ideas futher. In relfection I seem to have two contrasting collections in terms of colour, I feel  I need to develop both over the next few days, I hope to continue producing hand painted print samples that relate to my inital drawings, however I think my initial print design has proved sucessful  regardless of the fact I felt it did not fully relate to my starting point, and will therefore continue with this as a seperate entity.

My colour stories follow below ......













No comments:

Post a Comment