Wednesday 26 October 2011

                     




                                
                                    I chose Canal Street as my starting point for the Sleuths, Spies and Lies project. I began by visiting 
                                                   the street, and collected photographs of the aspects that initially appealed to me.






           




             



    To develop my initial research I began to explore the images I had collected through the use
  of  painting and drawing using a variety of media and mark making. 
Below is a selection of my initial sketchbook pages that informed my development.


Watercolour.




Watercolour.




Watercolour, compressed chalk.

                                                                              
                                                                              


                                                                                         Acrylic Monoprint


                                                                        
                                          
                                                                        
         
                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment